NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE US AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Introduction.The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Pollcast, Inc., 112 West 34thStreet, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120 ("Sponsor"). Twenty-five (25) callers each week will win a ThisTV baseball cap (Five (5) per Daily Entry Period). One Grand Prize winner will win $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card once per Monthly Entry Period ("Prizes"). All applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and rules apply.
ONLY THREE (3) TOTAL GRAND PRIZE PACKAGES WILL BE AWARDED.
2.Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 27, 2014 at 7:59 a.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). Five winners will be selected each weekday, Tuesday through Friday, for all entries received from 8 a.m. on the previous day until 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing to win the ThisTV baseball caps. Five winners will be drawn each Monday for all entries received between 8 a.m. on the previous Friday and 7:59 a.m. on the day of the drawing. ("Daily Entry Period").
The Sweepstakes consists of sixty (60) Daily Entry Periods, for which five (5) ThisTV baseball caps will be awarded for each entry period, and three (3) monthly entry periods for which one Grand Prize winner will be selected from all entries each month to win $500 cash, in the form of a check or pre-paid Visa card ("Monthly Entry Period"), as outlined in the chart below:
|Monthly Ending Period||Start Date
(at 8:00 a.m. ET)
(at 7:59 a.m. ET)
|1||July 6, 2014||August 5, 2014||August 15, 2014|
|2||August 6, 2014||September 5, 2014||September 15, 2014|
|3||September 6, 2014||September 27, 2014||October 10, 2014|
Sponsor's computer clock that is part of its database tracking system is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority, whichever is older in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Pollcast, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM"), Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC ("Tribune"), and their respective parents, affiliates, companies, officers, directors and agents, and advertising or promotion agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and/or members of their immediate families as such persons are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter. During an applicable Daily Entry Period running during the Promotion Period, watch ThisTV for the Friday Flick Pick audience participation segment, which will be promoted throughout each week day or visit www.thistv.com to find the valid toll-free phone number through which you can enter the Sweepstakes every day. To enter, call the valid toll-free phone number: 1-855-484-4788 (the "Friday Flick Pick Phone Number") from a touch-tone telephone. All connected calls to the Friday Flick Pick Phone Number during a Daily Entry Period as verified by Sponsor will receive an entry to the Sweepstakes for such Daily Entry Period. Entries will not be carried forward into subsequent Daily Entry Periods. You will receive the entry into the Sweepstakes as soon as your call to the toll-free phone number is picked up. You may be asked to complete a daily survey and review third party offers. You will also be offered one additional bonus entry per Daily Entry Period in the Sweepstakes if you select one or more third partyoffers, as described at the time of your call. Callers may select a third party offer by pressing the "1" key on their telephone keypad while or immediately after listening to a particular offer. When the "1" key is pressed, the bonus entry will be confirmed and the callers will be prompted to confirm that they wish to be connected with the advertiser associated with the selected offer. Callers are not required to purchase any products or services from advertisers in order to receive the bonus entry to the Sweepstakes. Purchasing a third party offer does not increase your chances of winning. Entrants' phone numbers will not be used for commercial purposes, other than for communicating and fulfilling any selected offers. Any use of entrants' phone numbers by advertisers and/or Sweepstakes Entities shall comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act. You can call from a landline or a mobile phone; please note that standard charges levied by phone carriers may apply.
Limit of one (1) entry per telephone number and per person per day, except that entrants shall be offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. By participating in The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period, except when entrants playing in a Daily Entry Period are offered one (1) additional bonus entry as described above. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Multiple entries received from one person or phone number after the first entry received from that person or phone number will be void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned a phone number by a phone service provider or the authorized user if the phone number belongs to a business. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder or user.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. Sponsor will randomly select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received on each Daily Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Each entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by phone, through the phone number that he or she called from to enter, within ten (10) days following the end of the Daily Entry Period. Should an entrant win, he/she must be available at the phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes to receive his/her win notification and instructions on how to claim his/her Prize; Sponsor is not responsible for changes in entrants' phone numbers. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits his/her Prize. Sponsor will notify potential winners on their voice message system if available that Sponsor is attempting to reach them and will provide a return phone number to call. In the event the potential winner cannot be reached and does not respond within the above time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible remaining entries received for the applicable Daily Entry Period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which such Prize will remain un-awarded. Each winner will receive his/her Prize 4-6 weeks by mail after winner verification.
7. Prizes. Five Prizes per Daily Entry Period and One Grand Prize per Monthly Entry Period: Following each Daily Entry Period, five random callers will win a ThisTV baseball cap. Amongst all entries during a Monthly Entry Period, one Grand Prize winner will be selected randomly by Sponsor and be awarded $500 cash, in the form of a check or a pre-paid Visa card ("Prizes" ) as determined by Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of greater or equal monetary value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with Prize receipt and use. The odds of being selected for each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period depend on the total number of valid callers during each Daily Entry Period and Monthly Entry Period.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and the Sweepstakes Entities' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures, pre-emptions/interruptions/cancellation of the Friday Flick Pick promotions or ThisTV digital television network or any factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor's or the thistv.com website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and other Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. General Release and Limitations of Liability. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the prize supplier or any of its agents, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sweepstakes Entity, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entity. The failure of Sweepstakes Entity to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, labor strike, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, receipt, possession or use or misuse of any Prize, or from downloading any material from Sponsor's or any other Sweepstakes Entity’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor, any other Sweepstakes Entity or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor's or the thistv.com website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. In such event, Sponsor shall only hold a special drawing if potential entrant can prove, from a valid, written phone company record, that a call was made to the ThisTV phone number on the date of claimed entry. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
11. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be governed by the laws of the state of New York, (without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof) and resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") for final and binding arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules to be held in New York, New York, before a single arbitrator who shall be a retired judge, in accordance with New York Civil Practice Law & Rules Section 7501 et seq. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Neither party shall be entitled or permitted to commence or maintain any action in a court of law with respect to any matter in dispute until such matter shall have been submitted to arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator's award. Nothing in this paragraph shall affect either party's ability to seek from a court injunctive or equitable relief at any time; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. Sweepstakes Errors. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability and are not responsible for, and participants hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Sweepstakes; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Sweepstakes; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
13. Winners List: Winners List requests will only be accepted after each Daily Entry Period end date and no later than September 30, 2014. For the Winners List, send an email with subject line: "The ThisTV Friday Flick Pick Sweepstakes, Winners List Request," to email@example.com.
You searched for: ""
All gangster Tommy Spinelli wants to do is board a plane and get to San Diego so that he can deliver his carry-on duffel bag to his boss. Unfortunately, the bag is dumped during boarding and is switched with that of a Mexican-bound medical student...who has no idea that the bag he now carries...
Colin is a brazen 19-year-old with his finger on the pulse of Soho's burgeoning scene of artists. But when his beautiful girlfriend Suzette tires of their poor and struggling existence, Colin finds himself losing touch with himself and her. And when an older, richer man sweeps Suzette away,...
In this sequel to SABATA, Yul Brynner portrays a soldier of fortune who is joined by an American swindler and a Mexican bandit and his henchmen to steal a gold shipment from Emperor Maximilian to finance the Mexican Revolution.
The saga of the Olympian hero continues as Hercules valiantly strives to intervene in a war between the gods and save the world from certain doom.
A rancher in Kenya hires two Texas cowboys to prove that the hearding and domesticating of wild animals can help save African wildlife.
Set in the late 1800s American West, a widowed frontier veterinarian and widow fall in love after losing their spouses.
When Milo (Ryan Phillippe) graduates from college and lands his dream job writing software at a multi-billion dollar computer company, he couldn't be more thrilled. The company's magnetic founder (Tim Robbins) that he worshiped as a child is now his personal mentor. As he settles into his new...
Burt Lancaster stars as the lone Apache, Massai, who valiantly fights a one-man war against the U.S. Army in his attempt to remain free at all costs. Jean Peters co-stars.
AT FIRST SIGHT is the story of a young woman architect who falls in love with a blind man. She encourages him to undergo a radical operation to restore his sight, but ultimately his truest vision comes from the love he finds in his heart.
Eddie Albert is a cowardly captain, Lee Marvin a crooked colonel, and Jack Palance a diligent lieutenant as a small platoon fights its way back from the front in director Robert Aldrich's searing WWII drama.
“AWESOME ADVENTURES” is a half-hour weekly teen adventure series that is shot in high definition airing 52 weeks a year. Our host, as well as two different teens, will travel each week to destinations around the world that can be both exotic and remote.
Michael is a young professional, unhappy with his life, but unwilling to take chances or make changes. Alex is the enigmatic stranger who seduces him into a world of excitement and danger. When Alec starts calling the shots in Michael's professional and romantic life and sets him up for a...
Set in Mojave Desert, this bittersweet delightful comedy brings together a German tourist and a black motel owner. Initially wary of each other, the two become close friends and transform the rundown cafe/motel into the hottest magical nightspot this side of Las Vegas
Bat Masterson is a gambler, empire-builder, Indian-fighter and journalist. He uses his derringer and gold-headed cane to win the justice he believes to be right.
A comedic spoof on all the pervasive beer commercials which inundate the airwaves. When an ad agency is about to lose their major account, an ambitious woman ad executive comes up with, and carries off, a radical approach to selling beer which results in making her client's brew the number one...
Johnny Depp, Mary Stuart Masterson and Aidan Quinn star in this wonderfully unique and delightfully offbeat romantic comedy. Joon (Masterson) sees the world in a way all her own. One night, while playing in a poker game with unusual stakes, Joon loses her hand...and wins Sam (Depp),...
A widowed Joseph Wambaugh-type cop who writes best-selling crime novels is approached by a former professional hit man to write his life story.
A fairy tale romance between a beautiful orphan, Marian, and a dashing lawyer, Edward Moran, results in a nightmarish prison for her after they marry. It seems his clan needs him back home for a war between Mafia families and she can't deal with the violence or the restrictions put on mob...
Ma Barker and her four sons leave the poverty of the Ozarks for a life of sadism, incest, murder, kidnapping and violence...until they are hunted down by the FBI.
Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones team up for this action-filled, edge-of-your-seat thriller about a mad bomber terrorizing Boston. Forest Whitaker and Lloyd Bridges co-star.
A rock and roll wrestling comedy with an unscrupulous music promoter latching onto wrestling as his meal ticket.
A real estate developer who enjoyed short-lived success seeks to regain his edge by using cocaine, but takes himself to new lows as he gets lost in the downward spiral of drug addiction.
The hypnotic beat of salsa provides the backdrop to this urban drama about three lonely Londoners contemplating life's greatest mystery - women.
There's Fergus (David Morrissey), searching for the high-school sweetheart he jilted years ago (Jane Horrocks). There's Eddie (Jimi Mistry),...
Based on the novel, "Captain Bligh and Mr. Christian," this is the story of a 1789 mutiny aboard the H.M.S. Bounty. This voyage to Tahiti for breadfruit begins well, but encounters difficulty when the Captain attempts to navigate around the perilous Cape Horn. After a dangerous struggle, the...
An orphaned farm girl (Barbara Hershey) finds romance and adventure fighting the railroad with union organizer Big Bill Shelley (David Carradine). Martin Scorsese directs this explosive story of America in the 1930's.
Chuck Norris stars in this action-packed story of a corrupt town that entraps travelers in an illegal speed zone. When his young brother disappears, Chuck becomes a one-man army who is chased relentlessly through the western town by badge-wearing thugs. Story climaxes when Norris leads a...
A veteran safecracker takes on a young protege who's got a lot to learn about life, as well as his new profession.
An all-star castincluding George Segal, Robert Vaughn, Ben Gazzara and E.G. Marshall brings all the glory and agony of war to stunning life in this intense and exhilarating, but uniquely human, look at a struggle widely regarded as the most strategic coup of World War II. "Excellent special...
Paul Newman portrays the frontier hero with gusto and charm in this comedic, high-spirited look at the legendary western adventurer. Co- stars Harvey Keitel, Burt Lancaster and Shelley Duvall.
After serving four years of a six-year sentence on a manslaughter charge, a tough punk (Pretty Boy Floyd) escapes from prison and goes on a violent rampage.
It's a tough life being a small-time thief with a heart of gold. But Buster Edward's dream of the good life for him and his family fast become a reality when he pulls off the greatest robbery in history: a heist of over $7 million in used bank notes. On the run from the law, Buster and family...
Elliott Gould and Robert Blake star in this comedy/drama about vice officers, assigned to the mean streets of L.A., who wage a war against crooked cops on the force.
A ground-breaking show that re-defined its genre, Cagney and Lacey was something entirely new: a cop show featuring two strong and intelligent female detectives, with real lives and real problems--ordinary women doing extraordinary jobs. Now recognized as a true classic, this remarkable show...
George Peppard is a young man who leads a small group to destroy six cannons before the rebel leader and the Mexican army can use them.
Inspired by the 1960s television series, in this offbeat comedy two mismatched police officers -- stocky, hyper Officer Gunther Toody and inexperienced social misfit Officer Frances Muldoon -- become partners by circumstance, not by choice.
In this emotionally-charged drama, Joan Crawford portrays a headstrong nurse who clashes with a crusading psychiatrist (Robert Stack) over the proper care and treatment of a mentally ill patient.
With gadgets, gaming and girls galore, this camp classic is not only the coolest of the spy films, but it's also a brilliant parody of – itself!
Will the real "James Bond" please stand up? When secret agency chief "M" (John Huston) is killed, James Bond (David Niven) is thrust...
Part fact, part fiction, Cast a Giant Shadow powerfully dramatizes Israel's heroic 1947-48 struggle for independence. Both realistic war story and passionate romance, it features an all-star cast, including Kirk Douglas, Senta Berger and Angie Dickinson, as well as Yul Brynner, John...
A steamy suspense thriller about a veteran detective in a small Florida city whose backstreet romance with a wealthy young widow spins a web of deceit, betrayal and murder. His official investigation of the crime backfires when the trail begins to point to him.
Christina is sixteen, pretty, and a normal teenager in every way. Her father works hard trying to care for her and her brother. Their mother was taken away a number of years ago due to mental illness. Now, life in Christina's house has become strained. Bizarre occurrences, objects missing......
Hot shot Coca-Cola executive goes to Australia to try to talk an Aussie into loosening his grip on the soft drink business.
Chuck Norris plays Det. Eddie Cusack, a tough Chicago cop who battles two opposing mob gangs in this fast-paced police actioner. Norris is asked to rectify the situation when the daughter of an underworld Don is used as a pawn in an escalating drug war. Complete with dazzling martial arts...
Cohen and Tate are two mafia hitmen who don't exactly hit it off. Cohen is an old pro, a cold-blooded killer who is all about business. Tate is a young hot-head who kills for fun. Together, they kidnap 9-year-old Travis Knight, an eyewitness to a recent mob rub out. Now,...
Set in the East L.A. barrio, film stars Sean Penn and Robert Duvall as very different cops, both in age and temperment, hand picked for the city's anti-gang campaign. As partners, they daily drive their unmarked car through the warring Los Angeles neighborhoods. Their simple code of endurance:...
A prominent Beverly Hills psychiatrist/radio talk show host is having a nervous breakdown so he decides, with the encouragement of his wife and lawyer, to take a vacation. They find a temporary replacement at a mental hospital in Illinois, but the 'doctor' who arrives in L.A. is really an...
An attorney (Oldman) successfully defends an accused killer (Bacon). It is only after proving his client's innocence by discrediting eye witnesses, that the attorney discovers his client's guilt. And he intends on killing again.
Goldie Hawn delivers a moving portrayal as a poor, single mother, abandoned by her husband (Keith Carradine), and left to raise her young son (David Arnott) in a seedy Key West neighborhood.
Sean Connery and Brooke Adams star in this sweeping story about two old flames who become caught up in the turbulence and exhilaration of Cuba's revolution.
In an effort to escape their dusty backwater Texas town, a pair of mismatched losers rob a local bank. There is only one problem: another set of thieves breaks in during their hold-up! Now, no one knows who's got the money and one of the young hooligans falls madly in love with the sexy...
Director Blake Edwards ignites a powder keg of laughter in this "delightful" (Boxoffice) caper involving a most inefficient search for France's most inept detective - using the bluntest instruments possible! Featuring David Niven (in his final screen performance), Robert Wagner, Herbert Lom, Ted...